Cyclohexane, molecular formula is C6H12, UN1145, Cas 110-82-7, volatile, slightly pungent odor liquid, non-corrosive. Soluble in most organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, benzene and acetone. It is produced by hydrogenation of pure benzene.
1. Used as solvent for rubber, coatings, varnishes, a thinner for adhesives, and an oil extractant.
Because of its low toxicity, it is often used instead of benzene for degreasing, degreasing and paint removal.
This product is mainly used in the manufacture of adipic acid, ethylenediamine and lactam, which are monomers of Ninon. It is also used in the manufacture of cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone.
2. Used as analytical reagent, such as solvent, chromatographic analysis standard material, and also used in organic synthesis.
3. Complexometric titration of copper, iron, silicon, aluminum, calcium, magnesium, etc., chromatographic analysis standards.
4. Used as a photoresist solvent
5. Used as a photoresist solvent
6. Cyclohexane is cleaning and degreasing agent. MOS grade is mainly used for discrete devices, medium and large-scale integrated circuits.
Precautions for storage:
Store in cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. The storage temperature should not exceed 30℃. Keep the container tightly closed and store it separately from the oxidant. Avoid mixed storage. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities, and prohibit the use of mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks.
Post time: Aug-27-2020